- Mediation is a better, faster, fairer and more efficient way to resolve disputes
- In mediation, you and your concerns will be heard and appreciated
- Your mediator has no preconceived notions and no axe to grind with either side
- Your mediator can help you find creative solutions that work for both sides
Why Bankruptcy Mediation?
- Problems in bankruptcy can be very complex
- Bankruptcy mediation requires a mediator highly experienced in bankruptcy
- Issues in bankruptcy must be handled economically
Why Bankruptcy Mediation Service?
- Your mediator, David Leibowitz, has close to 50 years of experience in all aspects of bankruptcy practice
- Mr. Leibowitz has assumed and represented virtually every role in bankruptcy cases
- Mr. Leibowitz is not affiliated with an expensive mediation “brand”
- Mr. Leibowitz has specialized training in bankruptcy mediation from St. Johns University Law School
- Mr. Leibowitz has additional training in bankruptcy from the Chicago Bar Association
- Mr. Leibowitz is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute’s Mediation Committee.
- Mr. Leibowitz is much less expensive than any competitors
- You can depend on fair, unbiased, efficient, and economical mediation with Bankruptcy Mediation Service
Request a Free Consultation
Speak with a real lawyer – not a bot or assistant. Your information is secured and strictly confidential. Make sure to only include details about your case that you wish to share with us.
Note: All form fields must be filled out in order for your message to be sent.